UPDATE: Get the replays & slides linked below this post!
If you build & sell WordPress websites for clients, you know that client communication can lead to a lot of frustration.
You’ve tried Google Drive, Dropbox, email, help desk solutions, and project management tools, but nothing seems to stick!
You may have heard that your solution is a client portal. Maybe you’ve tried using Client Portal systems & couldn’t get your clients to adapt to the change.
We at AbstractWP have struggled with various Client Portal solutions & want to share our entire process for creating great use client portal experiences.
The best part is that everything you learn from creating a great client experience can be sold to your existing clients! Accountants, salons, custom retailers, and numerous other SMBs don’t need a website – they need a client portal!
What You’ll Learn
- Client onboarding: Registering & onboarding your client with forms
- User roles & permissions: ensure your client only gets access to exactly what they need while allowing your team to collaborate
- Custom notifications: Send e-mails & Slack messages to keep your client engaged
- Gathering feedback: Use form systems and Projecthuddle to track feedback
- Usage analytics: make sure your client is using the portal & completing tasks
- What to put in the portal: documentation, support forms, & actions to drive adoption!
Join us on September 8th at 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
This MeetUp requires zero coding & many of the tools we use are “no code” solutions.
Slides, & other resources will be released shortly after the MeetUp.
UPDATE: We will be recording. This is the first iteration & we are using the event for feedback. Therefore, the replay will only be available via RSVP for 7 days.